June 28, 2009

Stuck in traffic?

(This one's not mine. heard it from a friend.)

You're on your way home from work, on your way to a store, or maybe going to visit someone, and you're stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic... Looking out the window, you notice the cars going the other way flying by.... and you think maybe you should go in that lane, because there's no traffic there... but if you'd drive in that lane, you'd actually be going in the wrong direction...

Your friends got engaged first, had babies first, or are already making a bar mitzva, while you're still at the previous stage... Don't forget that if you'd be going in their "lane" you'd also be going in the wrong direction...

3 comments:

MusingMaidel said...

Just discovered your blog, and I really like it. I actually wrote a post about a similar concept - http://musingsofamaidel.blogspot.com/2009/05/traffic-light-for-life.html Keep on writing!!

thinking out loud said...

Thanks!
I usually come up with these things all the time, but as soon as I decided to make a blog out of it, for some reason, they all flew out my mind... I guess Murphy stroke again! :)

Rachelli Dreyfuss said...

i really like this one... each person has their own lane to go in... anyone else's wouldnt go in the right palce... thats what u wrote... i love this one....
k, i am going to focus on my destination