July 17, 2009

I really said that? No way!

I should've come up with this one on my own, but my friend beat me to it. Oh well!

I love texting, emailing, and chatting.
I can answer at my own convenience, and say exactly what i think or feel.
I don't have to face the person i'm talking to, so I can really say what I want.

And the best thing is: the conversation is saved, so i can go back and read everything i wrote.
But then I realize I sometimes say embarassing things - things i would've never said if I was facing the person I was talking to.
But it's all there, black on white. I said it, there's no denying it. I just have to face it.

Well, the same will happen to us when we reach Shamayim: everything we'll have said and done throughout our life will be "written" there, and there'll be no denying. We'll just have to face the consequences.

4 comments:

Something Different said...

Your friend must be highly intelligent. Either that or she chats too much. :-p

You wrote it really well. :-)

someone said...

definitely chats too much. or at least pretends to! ;-)

Something Different said...

Someone- I don't pretend nothing. Do I know you? That wink makes me think I do....

itsagift said...

What a great mashal!
Thanks!