August 4, 2009

What do I love?

Lvnsm27 tagged me in this meme: 7 things I love.

It's a hard one. It can be about people I love, sights I love, places I love to go to, things I love doing....
Well, I guess I'll skip people - you guys know who you are :) and then I'll just jot down whatever comes to my mind...

1. I love singing. (I'm not sure if others love it when I sing, but that's a different story)

2. I love learning new things. There's just so much I don't know, and as long as it's interesting, then I want to learn and know.

3. I love spending time with friends. It doesn't have to be a major outing, just being in their company makes me feel good.

4. I love reading; cuddling on the couch, or in my bed, with music on and a good book.

5. I love feeling accomplished. Whether it's after a long day at work, or from cleaning up my room, it's always a good feeling.

6. I love water. I could sit by the ocean for hours and hours, just watching the waves come and go...

7. I love math. It must sound funny, but I really enjoy the complexity of numbers, and all that comes with it.

There's so much more that I love, these are basically the first that came to my mind...

And all of you who read my blog, consider yourselves tagged :)

9 comments:

halfshared said...

I love all the same things as you besides for the math one. Not only do I not love math, but I kinda hate math and numbers. I'm a real logic person and logic was the only thing in math that I loved and did well in.

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

Nice stuff, it's interesting to see that some things I haven't thought of everyone else is doing! And I like math too, after all I did major in accounting, although I prefer computers.

itsagift said...

Thanks for sharing these! I can identify with all of them!
So I'm not the only one who loves math! It's just so cool when all those equations and numbers finally work out!

thinking out loud said...

HS - pity i didnt know you when you were in high school. i've made a few ppl change their mind about hating math :)

JSB - computers is another thing, but they only asked for 7...

IAG - it is very cool, i just love it

Something Different said...

Erm, this list looks kinda familiar... :-/ [pulls out the purell]

I hate math. In case you never knew.

thinking out loud said...

SD - I wonder why ;)
and when you run out of purell, I've got plenty overhere...

About the math, you seriously don't know what you're missing out on...

smb said...

I enjoy water too, especially on my feet

Freeda said...

One through 6- agree wholeheartedly (although when I read that you love water, I thought you meant to drink, and I'd agree with that too). But math? Ugh!! The only year that I liked math was when I learned geometry, and that was only due to the amazing person teaching it.

Staying Afloat said...

I love math too (ducks). Really. I loved it all, especially algebra, until I got to pre-calc, which is not my thing. But taking a numerical expression that spans an entire page and reducing it to just "a"? That was fun.